NOW HIRING DRIVERS!
The horse drawn carriage industry in Atlanta is regulated by the City of Atlanta Police Dept Division of Taxicab and Vehicles For Hire (VFH)
In order to receive a permit to operate a horse drawn carriage in the city of Atlanta the following requirements must be met:
- Georgia resident a minimum of ninety days
- Georgia drivers license a minimum of ninety days
- *Notarized* motor vehicle report (MVR) for 7 years *$8.00
- Proof of citizenship or naturalization
- Company card (issued by Nottingham)
- Fingerprint card (issued by VFH) *$20.00
- Background check (issued by VFH)
- English proficiency test (issued by VFH) *$8.00
- Exam (issued by VFH) *$75.00
***All payments to VFH must be in the form of a money order***
If you meet all the requirements and would like to pursue a permit to operate a horse drawn carriage in Atlanta please call 404-797-1604 for further details.